It's too hot to type. This is stupid.
- Happy 4th of July! All History and Politics books are 20% off through Monday.
- We have a mailing list now! Sign up here or over on the sidebar to your left.
- We're launching a new feature called Artifacts chronicling the wierd books, marginalia, inscriptions, and fake bookmarks we find every day. Post #1 is an overview (and Billy Collins poem) and #2 is the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read in a Terry Pratchett book.
- Lots of new inventory from last weekend. Not sure if it was summer cleaning or what, but we got ~300 new titles including some David Foster Wallace, David Mitchell, and a book called Catholic which is pronounced "Cat-holic" like "alcoholic," and it is right about as awesome as it sounds. Check out a more complete look on our New Arrivals page.
- We took this week off from Game Night, but we're back in full swing on the 11th. We'll see you there!
- Are you drinking lots of water? Please do. It is actually 1000 degrees outside.
- Just don't go outside.
- Except to Uncharted.
- And maybe the water store.