Uncharted Books has reopened for in-person shopping. Come visit us at 5140 N. Clark St. in Chicago during our new hours:
And yes, Ramona will be in the store on most days!
Updated pandemic policies:
These policies are strict, and we have no tolerance nor patience for violations. It's for safety. No complaining allowed.
- Max capacity of 7 customers at a time. If we are over capacity, you'll have to wait outside until someone leaves.
- Customers are required to correctly wear masks and are encouraged to double-mask. If you're wearing just a bandana or your nose is sticking out or you're being weird about it, we'll kick you out immediately.
- Social distancing of 6 ft. between parties (and our staff) is required.
- No public restroom.
- We accept credit card and touchless payments. We are not accepting cash.
- We are still unable to purchase books, but we continue to accept donations. See our "Sell" page for more info.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic, and patient staff of two people. If you screw around with our safety we will turn into the avenging furies of mythology and torment you for the rest of your mortal life. Don't push it.